The government of Ontario has launched a new Canadian immigration stream. The announcement for the opening of the Employer Job Offer In-Demand Skills Stream and it opened on the same day.
This immigration stream is for workers whose occupation is in high-demand and they have a job offer in Ontario.
The Employer Job Offer In-Demand Skills Stream forms part of the Immigrant Nominee Program from Ontario (OINP). This visa program enables aspiring immigrant to come to Canada through nomination from Ontario based on requirements set by the province.
The present list of occupations contains occupations from the construction and agriculture sectors.
Applicants will be able to apply only when they are able to fulfill all the eligibility parameters, have obtained a full-time, permanent job offer from an Ontario employer. They should also have filled and signed Employer Form which will form part of the application package.
The job offer which the applicant has need to be in any of the eligible occupations mentioned in the National Occupation Classification (NOC) Skill Level C or D.
To be qualified to apply for the Ontario In-Demand Skills Stream, candidates must have a vocation offer from a qualified Ontario manager that meets the accompanying criteria:
· Is a changeless (i.e., vague) and all day work offer in a qualified occupation in the farming or development parts (see rundown of qualified occupations above), and
· Meets the overarching wage levels in Ontario for that occupation and district.
· In the event that the candidate is as of now working in the position, the business is required to meet winning necessities and pay a wage that is equivalent to or more prominent than the present wage.
Candidates should likewise meet the accompanying necessities:
· Work Experience: Have a year of combined work involvement in Ontario got inside the three years previously the date of the application. The work encounter must be paid, full-time (or the proportional sum in low maintenance) in Ontario and must be in a qualified occupation (see above). Occasional work encounter is not qualified to meet the work encounter necessity for the In-Demand Skills Pilot.
· Education: Have finished what might as well be called a Canadian optional school (secondary school) training or above, as showed by a substantial Educational Credential Assessment.
· Substantial testament or license: Have a legitimate endorsement or permit at the season of utilization for any work encounter guaranteed in an occupation that requires confirmation or authorizing.
Know how you can settle in Canada legally and permanently, contact WWICS complaints cell today and get your questions answered.
Read feedback from thousands of people who have been helped to settle in the country of their choice in the WWICS reviews section.